Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Day 17: Wow

Just had my second Fit test two nights ago and I just have to say "WOW!". Honestly, after two weeks on this program I didn't feel like any results were happening. While no physical results are noticeable (yet), I definitely did improve in strength and endurance. Here are my results, all but one have increased in numbers:

  1. Switch Kicks - 61
  2. Power Jacks - 57
  3. Power Knees - 100
  4. Globe Jumps - 10
  5. Suicide Jumps - 10
  6. Push-up Jacks - 15
  7. Low Plank Oblique - 19
The only number that didn't increase was my Switch Kicks. I actually stayed at the same at 61. I'm feeling great after these results and it has given me the motivations to keep going now. Last night I had the Cardio Circuit which I'm getting better with, but still struggling through. Tonight I have Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs, two different workouts which I believe combines into about 45 minutes total. I should go get started on that shortly now.

No comments:

Post a Comment