Thursday, February 18, 2010

Day 11: almost

I almost fell off the bandwagon for this program. Last week I missed two days, first because it was Day 3 and my legs were just in excruciating pain from Day 2's (first real day) workout. Then on Saturday, I was officiating games all day that I wouldn't have enough energy to complete the day if I squeezed in a workout somewhere.

Then on Monday, I was doing a very important Varsity game which I could not risk injuring myself during the workout. Tuesday, I went into my part time job for the morning and then was busy the rest of the day that I just could not squeeze in an Insanity workout. Almost giving up thinking I missed too many in the first two weeks, I decided I better get back into it yesterday, which I did.

Yesterday I had the Circuit Cardio which, just like last week, I barely survived, but too more breaks than I think I should have. It was tough, but I do feel like I'm getting stronger just a bit, despite missing a few workouts. Today was a Cardio recovery day, which was a good workout. Definitely feeling good after today. Let's see if I can stick with the plan now that basketball season is pretty much over for me. Saturday will be tough, but I'm going to try to squeeze in a workout one way or another.

No comments:

Post a Comment